Monday, April 23, 2012

Having. Panic. Attack. Can't. Breathe...

Ohmigoodness, ohmigoodness, ohmigoodness. I%26#39;m completely flipping out right now. I haven%26#39;t been on TA in forever due to having out of town guests, school starting, new season of my son%26#39;s soccer, etc. I just looked at the calendar today and... ONLY 19 DAYS UNTIL WE GO TO DISNEY!!!! Auuugggghhhhh!!! I have absolutely nothing planned!!! Okay, I know where we%26#39;re staying and I have all of our dining reservations, but no itinerary.



So, has anyone been recently? Any new tips I should be aware of? My boys are 4 and 21 mos, so any new shows/attractions that I should be aware of for them? What about for us big kids? ANY help at all would be much appreciated!!!!



Thank you!!!



FullerOf4



Having. Panic. Attack. Can't. Breathe...


Don`t panic. Relax and just go with the flow and ENJOY.



Having. Panic. Attack. Can't. Breathe...


LOL. Don%26#39;t Panic... kinda reminds me of Douglas Adams. See? I%26#39;m so stressed that I%26#39;m very giggly. Okay, okay, I will def try to calm down...




Ok Fuller, read this very carefully, think of yourself at the bottom of a waterfall, the water is pouring down and spalshing beside you, you are at peace, then imagine you are in the sea swimming and along comes a pod of blue whales and dolphins and they are all singing and the sea is swishing and a baby dolphin comes along to investigate who you are, they are all singing and swimming around you and you are in perfect bliss ;-)





have you calmed down yet??





Ok now take a deep breath and take a pen and paper and write down the number of days you are going for, write down each day, and beside it write down what you could possibly do, then look at it again and then adjust it to suit you, don%26#39;t forget that some of the shows are in the evening so allow for a bit of rest.





breath deeply inhale and blow out and repeat ;-)





All the best ;-) Wullie




The most recent tip I can think of was getting to HS early in order to get a fast pass for the new toy story ride. I would get the fastpass and then get in line. It is the most popular right now.





It was not open in April and I almost had us going later to H.S on our next trip until so many have been saying to get there early.




Well at least I%26#39;m calm now - thanks thinker!




... and all wet...?




the thinker 2





this mantra of yours will be forward to other TA forums...LOL







Fuller, is it your first time?





If you have your dining reservations just build your days accordingly.



Your kids are too young ...you will need to be flexible!





Enjoy!




Thanks Thinker... that was calming!





No, not my first time, but it is my first time of attempting to have an itinerary. Kind of a ';dry run'; before my oldest starts school... and we have to start planning our Disney trips around school holidays (yikes!!).





Okay, we are going to plan our days around wherever our dining reservations are. And around EMH days as well, since we%26#39;re staying at Saratoga Springs. When, I have an itinerary figured out, I%26#39;m gonna ask you all for your opinions.





Thanks everyone for reminding me that Disney with kids is about fun, not freaking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment