Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Rehabs at Disney

There are a few more Rehabs including one at the Stormalong Bay Pool @ the Y %26amp; B Club



Best to know before you go :)



www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm



New Rehabs at Disney


Bump



just incase anyone missed it yesterday



New Rehabs at Disney


bump



one more time




Thanks partypa! Good info there. I plan on staying a Y+B club in Jan.



Quiet pools are fine with me,but I do love the SA bay as well. Hey...as long as the jacuzzi isn%26#39;t shut down,I%26#39;m good. Gotta have it after a long day.



(Oh the knees.the knees) :+%26gt;




moose, I know just what you mean, back, knees, feet !! I start and end everyday while there with a Good Soak :)




Ditto Partypa! I stayed at Yatch on first floor,about 6 years ago. Had a room in an all but deserted wing. I did not see one other guest in the pool or hot tub during my entire stay. Ohhh sunrise in the hot tub,with the pink and purple sky,and hot coffee in my Mickey mug! I%26#39;ll never forget it..Utopia!! I really lucked out that year!




Oh yes, must have that Big Mug of Coffee. I plan out the day while enjoying the quiet and the Sunrise :)



Can%26#39;t wait, only 3 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!




3 days?? Oh hot diggity dog! (she said 2 hours later). Have yourself an ear wearing,fudge eatin,coaster screamin,tea cup whirlin,firework ahhhing,monorail ridin,blister prevenint heck of a good time!!!



';When you wish upon a star,your dreeeeeeeams commmmme truuuuuuuuue.';




Last bump



Hey moose, Thanks, I intend to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment