Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Who will be there Oct-27-31st?

Hubby and I will be there then and wondered who else will be?



Who will be there Oct-27-31st?


I am sorry to say not me, i will be home by then and it will all be a memory, one of them when you keep going over it, like remember when we did this and this time last week we where here.



Hope you have a great time. Happy Holidays



Who will be there Oct-27-31st?


You and 69,998 other visitors.




I think I might know half of them but they%26#39;re all cool so you%26#39;ll have a great time!




Well Seabus,





WE CAN%26#39;T WAIT!!!!! I am sure we will meet some people along the way...




Oct 29 through Nov 5. Does that count? :)





Although if you can%26#39;t be in Key West, the Delaware Beaches ain%26#39;t a bad place to be either.




I just ordered a dozen Nic-a-bolis from Rehoboth!




Nicaboli%26#39;s are the best, we go there every other week!!!!!!!! Trade for the Key Lime Bars? LOL....





We love Lewes too. We are 5 blocks from the beach. I have a feeling that Lewes is like Key west without the ';Tropical Part'; ...





We just can%26#39;t wait for that part and of course the drinks and alone time as adults!We really need it!





Will Blue Heaven be open then? I really want to try a breakfast there and I am really excited about taking a look at Irish Kevin%26#39;s!




Lewes is a bit like KW but goes to sleep earlier. My family has had a house in Indian Beach since the 40%26#39;s. We maintain it in the original 1940%26#39;s style. Glass doorknobs, big porcelain bath fixtures, etc. Keeps our childhood memories alive. Even the old Willys is in the garage and has an original ';dune pass'; on it from 1966.




WOW.... Yeah Lewes is definitely a great life for us although we do want to move that way one day we here the EMS squads could use some help, so maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment