Monday, April 23, 2012

Silver Charms for Bracelet?

While we%26#39;re in PCB, I%26#39;d like to pick up a charm to add to my charm bracelet. Any recs for a jewelry store/shop (preferably local %26amp; not a chain) that would carry these?



Silver Charms for Bracelet?


Great question.......I%26#39;m sure all of the local t-shirt shops have misc jewelry but not sure what you%26#39;re looking for. I dont%26#39; remember seeing a jewelry store in Pier Park but there might be. I%26#39;d get a brochure on Pier Park and see if anything is listed. If not you might try going to the Panama City Mall. I%26#39;m sure there%26#39;s a jewelry store there but probably a chain. Maybe a local can reply back and give you some better info.



Good luck



Karen



Silver Charms for Bracelet?


If you are looking for the Itialian charms - good luck - I looked all over PCB and didn%26#39;t find any. I went on the internet and found what I was looking for - not from PCB but the company is out of Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment