Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wdw dining reservations

Hi I am going to orlando in november, staying at The grand floridian. I am unsure if I still need to make early reservations for resteraunts in the parks and hotels. Does anyone know if disney guests get priority seating for restraunts, or if I can just book with the hotel conceirge when I get there?

wdw dining reservations

Because the Dining Plan has become very Popular, it has become Harder to get same day reservations. I highly recomend making at least a few Advanced reservations if you have your Heart set on anything Special. You can of course ask Conceirge to help you once you are there but you may have to have 2nd, 3rd and even 4th choices in mind and eat at Off Times of the Day

wdw dining reservations

Totally agree; get reservations, especially for the popular places.

Anyone can boon priority seating at Disney restaurants, wheather they are a Disney guest or not, so you really need to book ressies no matter what time of year it is.


That should read:

Anyone can BOOK priority seating at Disney restaurants, wheather they are a Disney guest or not, so you really need to book ressies no matter what time of year it is.


I have found that if I call Disney Dining during the day (like from the office....) my call gets answered a lot quicker than in the evening.

To give you an idea of how booked the Priority Seatings (reservations) are for November, I called yesterday and got reservations for November 11th at Hollywood Studios for the Fantasmic package and there were NO seatings left for Mama Melrose%26#39;s for the package and I just happened to get one of the last seatings available for Hollywood and Vine. I thought it would be a simple thing to get seats, even this late in the game, because it is supposed to be a quiet time. Apparently, not so!


Thanks for the advice, I will try and book a.s.a.p hopefully I%26#39;m not too late! Do you think I will be able to get seated at grand floridian restraunts without reservations as I am staying there?


Sorry, I do mean restaurants! Dodgy keyboard, lol.


If you are referring to Victoria %26amp; Alberts, Narcoossee%26#39;s or Citricos, you will definitely need reservations at those places.


Ok, thanks so much for you help, will get booking!

  • favorite recipe chicken
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment