Monday, April 23, 2012

extra leg room monarch

just paid 70 each for extra legroom monarch is it worth it and what is the diffrence to premium



extra leg room monarch


Lotty,



Did you pay this directly with Monarch or thru%26#39; a travel agent???



I am flying with Monarch on Oct 3rd from Dublin %26amp; am a little concerned about the cramped leg room for a 9hr flight!



extra leg room monarch


thru travel agent




Thanks lotty.....i%26#39;ll give that a try!






Hi Lotty,





My dad and Nan are over in Orlando now, and they flew premium with Monarch.





They both said it was well worth it! As many drinks as you liked throughout the flight, the food had more options, the seats were better, and there was a seperate queue for them.





My Nan said the best perk was that the luggage and seating were all priority so that meant that they and their bags were first on, first off, which my nan said was ace!





Hope this helps!!! From what I%26#39;ve heard the 拢70 is worth it considering you pay that with some airlines just for legroom!!!





We did that with Thomson - what a mistake - we had about 2 inches more if that and we were squashed in front of the toilets so we had a hard wall a foot in front of us for the whole journey - was a total rip off!!!





When do you travel?





Happy Travels!!!





:0) Mango




we travel the 4th oct..not sure what I have paid for at the travel agents from hell.. one rep said it was for legroom and when I asked again today I was told premium from another rep...doh..



so either way I have extra leg room or premium cabin...see my other post re this travel agents ...




I am flying with Monarch on sat from Newcastle we have paid for extra legroom direct through Monarch, we did this last year and it was well worth it we got the seats at the emergancy exit so you could reallhy stretch out

No comments:

Post a Comment