Wednesday, April 25, 2012

its all just too exhausting!!

i finally get to say ';im going next week'; hurray! thing is tho, i cannot for the life of me get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeds!! im exhausted! God knows what im gonna be like next week but im too excited to sleep right now. im practically falling asleep at my desk in work and this morning, i woke up only to find a sty perching cheekily on my eye! oh the excitement...i cant bear it !



its all just too exhausting!!


Know how you feel and I have 71 more sleeps (or not) to go yet



Hope you have a great time



its all just too exhausting!!


If you are exhausted now, just wait until about your 3rd day in Orlando!! :%26gt;)





I understand completely, but usually my sleeplessness is due to ';fretting'; over what I%26#39;ve forgotten to take care of before I leave home.




yeah...but it%26#39;s a ';good'; tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment