Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Credit card

Due to the collapse of XL we had to rebook a flight and car with Tompson.We were lucky as my sister in-law paid for it on her credit card,but when we leave collect the car my credit card is no good for security as it has to match the credit card that the holiday and car reservation were paid with.

I have rang Alamo and they say the only way we can collect the car is leave a $200 refundable deposit, proof of flight ticket home,proof of address in U.K.

and of course both parts of your driving licence.

A Debit card CAN NOT be used.As I was told it would be O.K by some people.

Hope this helps anyone going to Florida in the near future.

8 days till take off,can not wait.

Andy

Credit card

I book my holidays on one credit card.

Take another credit card for my holiday.

I booked with Alamo, and gave my debit card by mistake and they used that no problem.

  • blackhead eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment