Saturday, April 21, 2012

November TA Gathering picture

I have managed to extracate the picture of the gathering from my camcorder... but Oh Dear... In the excitement of seeing so many people turn up I forgot to take the wide angle lens off the camcorder which completely screwed the flash and focusing. I really must read the instruction manual ( or remember to take my proper camera next time ) So apologies to those that are in the shadows and out of focus.





I think I had better leave Partypa to say who is who as I will get it wrong :-)





The picture can be viewed here





http://www.sonicdisco.co.uk/TA.htm





and why cant TA let us post pictures on here



November TA Gathering picture


Wow!! Thanks for the photo for those of us who could not be there.



November TA Gathering picture


Thanks for the photo! I was guessing who everyone was!!




Thanks for sharing! I wish it had come out better so I could see everyone clearer as I%26#39;m very curious. Hopefully someone will post the names so those of us who couldn%26#39;t be there can at least put some names/faces together. Sounds like it was fun!




Thanks!





Jennifer




I will have a go at identifying.





From left to right............





Botiga



EddieK



Animaluvr



Partypa



skybluesam87 AKA Dee,Ian,Alex %26amp; Hollie



Nikky (standing behind the above trying to hide)



Ladyemm (Far right )





And of course me......hiding behind the camera wondering why it wasnt working properly.




Well, I picked out partypa, but the others...?




Thank you!




Thanks! I love putting faces with ';names';




Thank you so much!! great picture!!




Thanks so much steve. Sorry you weren%26#39;t in the photo, sorry I forgot my camera :(



We really had a nice time and I look forward to more Gatherings :)


  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment