Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FAO Kat cubs

Hi Kat





Thanx for your info, I tired that number and is saying it is not in use.





I am calling from the UK and tried with and with out the international dialing code.





Would you be willing to call the number for me if I gave you the serial numbers.





Thanx



Denise



FAO Kat cubs


Refresh my memory on what number you were calling again.



FAO Kat cubs


You gave me 1-407-566-4985.





I tried putting the dialing code 011 in front as well.




Try it this way from the U.K.:





001-407-566-4985




011 is the international number for South Africa!




Ok thanx, I%26#39;ll give it a try later on after work.





Checked my diary again and definately says 011 1 for USA.





I have something completely different for sa.





Thanx




Hi.





I got my husband to call and them and they said the tikcets were good.





I guess I have been lucky this time. I wouldn%26#39;t do it again though!!!





Thanx for the help/ .



Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment