Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sheraton Vistana Villages on I-Drive

Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Vistana Villages on I-Drive lately? We haven%26#39;t been to Orlando in 8 years. Last time we were there we stayed at Caribe Royale which was nice. I have read both really good or really bad reviews on the Sheraton Vistana Village lately. I was also wondering how bad construction really is there lately. We will be staying there in a 2 bedroom villa December 14-21. L Any comments would be great. Thanks:)



Sheraton Vistana Villages on I-Drive


Bump



does anyone have current info for ababyzoe ?



Sheraton Vistana Villages on I-Drive


This was a reponse I gave to another posting...hope it helps.





We stayed in The Amelia phase in March, which is the newest that%26#39;s complete. They%26#39;re working on Augustine. We were close to main building, pool. and food as well as construction. It was actually pretty quiet and we were never bothered by the construction. The resort is quite nice and our villa was beautiful. As a matter of fact...we wound up buying one. No regrets.




I have to agree with mrsrad





I have posted feedback on the hotel





We enjoyed it, we were located in the block practically opposite the construction, didnt hear anything and we were out all day so the view didnt bother us. This block was pretty much brand new.





The only construction noise our guests heard on a couple of days(who stayed in the second bedroom) was from another hotel across the main road (on I-Drive) because they started early 7-7.30am.




Thanks alot for all your info.I%26#39;ll also keep checking the reviews on site:)




Was there last year - assigned to a unit right in the middle of the contruction zone. Requested that I be moved, which they did.





Are you an owner or a guest? If you are an owner, they tend to be more accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment