Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tree house villas

http://allears.net/acc/faq_treehouse.htm





Link above shows the tree house villas that will be part of saratoga springs.





They look like fun, I am so happy to see these being fixed.





These should be very popular when finished.



Tree house villas


I always thought those should be redesigned back into the mainstream lodging choices and I%26#39;m very happy to see they are doing just that.



Tree house villas


This is great news! I am a DVC member with SS as my home resort, so I%26#39;m very excited. Looking forward to the completion in 2009.




SS might become the most popular dvc now, it has easy access to downtown disney (which is going to have something new in place of pleasure island), a golf course and now the villas.





I was so excited to see the villas on the boat ride to downtown disney from POR on our visit in April. We have a old disney guide with photos of the villas when they were in use.




That so so cool! We went past the older ones on our way to DTD. Cast members were living in them. Everyone in the boat was waving at the kids who were out on their decks. Not a bad job :+)


  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment